Live chat by BoldChat

Fgura Parish Church

Information about and the History of Fgura Parish Church

The Parish Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Fgura was originally build in 1798 and was a very small church. In 1844 the church was demolished by the government due to road works and in 1950 the Carmelite friars built a small church not far from the place where the old church was situated. The Carmelite church then became a parish in 1965 with works carried out to expand the church. The church was blessed in 1988 and dedicated in 1990.

Parish priest: REV Renald J.M. Lofreda O.Carm.

Holy Masses at Fgura Parish Church:

Sundays and Feast Days: 06:00, 07:00, 08:00, 09:30, 11:00, 18:30

Saturday Evenings: 17:30, 18:30

Weekdays: 06:00, 06:45, 07:45, 08:30, 18:30

Fgura Office +35621805756 Convernt +35621827900 Church +35621661745 Reggie Miller Square, Fgura ,Malta Website