Live chat by BoldChat

Balluta Parish Church

Information about and history of Balluta Parish Church

The parish church in Balluta Bay, St. Julian’s, was built by the Confraternity of Our Lady of Mount Carmel of Valletta in 1859 and is dedicated to Our Lady of Mount Carmel. After 1859 the church was rebuilt three times, once in 1877, in 1900 by the Carmelite friars and finally in 1958 when it became the parish church of Balluta Bay in 1974.

Parish priest: Fr. Joe Saliba O. Carm

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

Holy Masses at Balluta Church

Sundays at 11 am in English.

St. Julian's +356 2134 4306 Mob +356 7907 1610 Balluta Bay, Malta