Live chat by BoldChat

Luqa Parish Church

History of Luqa Parish Church

The Parish Church of St Andrew in Luqa was originally built in 1686 after Luqa became a parish. The parish church was expanded for the first time between 1693 and 1737 and fatherly between 1901 and 1910. However this now large and beautiful church was destroyed by bombs during Second World War and was rebuilt between1945 and 1954 and consecrated by Archbishop Gonzi on 26th September 1962.

Parish priest: Rev Karm Camilleri

Holy Masses at the Luqa Parish Church:

Sundays and Feast Days: 06:00, 07:00, 08:30, 10:30 and 17:30

Saturday Evenings: 18:00 winter; 18:30 summer

Weekdays: 06:00, 07:00, 07:45; 18:00 winter; 18:30 summer

Luqa +3562180 9310 2, Church Square, Luqa, Malta Website