Live chat by BoldChat

Guardamangia Parish Church

History of Guardamangia Parish Church

The parish church of Our Lady of Fatima stands on Gwardamanga hill and the sanctuary was built by the Dominican friars in 1952. It was with the help of their province, Fr. Esmond Klimeck that the church could be built and is now the center of the Rosary Crusade. The church was opened in 1955 and became a parish in 1968

Parish priest: REV. Michael Camilleri OP

Holy Masses at Guardamangia Parish Church:

Sundays and Feast Days: 07:30, 08:30, 10.00 ,12.00 and 18:00

Saturday Evenings: 18:00

Weekdays: 07:00 am, 09:00 and 18:30

Gwardamangia +356 2122 0050, +356 2123 3620 St. Monica Street, Guardamangia, Malta