Santa Venera Parish Church
History of Santa Venera Parish Church
The parish church of Santa Venera was given to the Carmelite friars in 1912 and became parish church of the locality in 1918. Due to the growing number of residents in Santa Venera, the friars decided to build a new church which became the new parish church. The foundation stone of the new church was laid on the 6th October 1990, and the church was inaugurated on 17th July 2005
Parish priest: Rev. Alex Scerri O.Carm.
Holy Masses at Santa Venera Parish Church
Sundays and Feast Days: 06:00, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 11:30; 18:00
Saturday Evenings: 18:30
Weekdays: 06:00, 07:00, 08:30, 18:30.
Santa Venera email@example.com +3562148 2851 Parish Street, Santa Venera, Malta Website